Saturday, July 7, 2012

Redo my crew, revamp my camp, recreate the wave

     Hey, me here. Been a while, hasn't it? I am writting this partially about news on the site and goal of it, also a reminder and reason to do it.
     I have been doing a lot of soul searching and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and be able to truly say exact to the bone. I have come up with I want to become The Reason, not be a professor, a software engineer, or a robotics researcher. I want to be true to what my heart tells me, to better technology. Not here or there but everywhere.

Getting that out of the way, my to do list for this year shall be the following:
1) Get my own server/domain for this site.
2) Start getting people together on working up a good technology news, forum, and all of that (for people who knows of my old projects, think of CompileCrazy but bigger).
3) Start a working on building up the community here in my home town of Terre Haute, this being by trying to get funding to create a hackerspace.

For now that is my main goals for everything. As well as trying to keep everyone updated and do some postings.

One thing I am going to attempt to do, make my posts more visually appealing, and maybe even add some videos when I can. Well, good night for now and everyone have a fun evening!

Your Fellow Technomancer,

No comments:

Post a Comment