Monday, May 7, 2012

Guess who's back?

I created a monster, well at least attempting to. I been away from my posting because I needed to work on school work, and also I had to finish a project I been working on. I am not done with it yet, but I am getting very close to. I will be having it free to download, but if you feel like donating then there will be the ability to do, cause I do need the money hoho.

The program:
The program is called StoryMaster, it is created with tabletop role playing games in mind, to help people create maps, and other things. It will help with sorting out story details like NPCs, places, events, and even rolling dice. It will have an auto saving feature so that if you are working on something, and your computer shuts off, it will be saved, awesome right? If I get some people interested I will post up some screenshots of it in action. Also, if you have something you want to add, just click on the new page so that you can give me a comment about the program, and possibly give me an idea of some more features!

PS: The program could even help writers when writing a story, just throwing that out there.

Your Fellow Technomancer,

No comments:

Post a Comment