Wednesday, May 30, 2012

An idea of mine

So, with the recent blogs that I have written, I been thinking about putting them together. Where I live, there is not a hackerspace. I been thinking and I may try and get other like minded people in this area to see if I can get it together so then there can be one, and put my town on the map. Thinking about it, I can see a bit of possible things to have gained in getting on created:


  • A place for everyone to work on projects
  • A place for everyone to meet and talk about new things going on in the world of the computers
  • A place for people to meet other people who likes to work on computers
  • A place to hang out that is centered around tech
  • A workable location that could help with getting college kids away from stuff, and to have fun with tech
  • Much more.
If this works, then I will be one happy individual, seeing as it would be a move in the right direction for a better tech world!

Your Fellow Technomancer,

No comments:

Post a Comment