Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Minecraft...



There lately has been many things that have taken over my time, some of them are good, but most of them are kinda unproductive. A bunch of the time that I have been dealing with is Minecraft, I recently started playing it again, last time being during beta, and just so much fun was had. Anyways, now I am trying to be productive member of the net society again, I got some productivity apps and what not to help with what I do. Below for fun I listed what has been taking most of my time, and hey if you want leave a comment about whatever takes up your time the most.

Things that have taken over my mind since the end of the school year:
  • Minecraft
  • Web Comics
  • Actual Comics
  • Role playing games
  • Trivial pieces of information
  • and last but not lest, nothing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment